Chadlington Brewery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Name and company name (if relevant)
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode
– Other information relevant to enquiry or order
– Location data from mobile devices (if enabled)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– We may use the information to improve our products and services
– We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or post
– We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Cookies and details of your visit
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like us to stop processing your data or to amend or delete the data we hold about you, you can contact us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Chadlington Brewery Ltd. Blaythorne Farm, Chadlington, Oxfordshire OX7 3NE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.